My favorite things about my little bug:
- She calls puppys “pup pups”
- She calls me “mom mom”
- she is very ticklish and has one of the cutest most contagious laughs ever
- Loves to take things from BN and run around laughing while BN chases her to get them back
- Prances around in BNs dress up shoes
Her amazing talents:
- She can say mom (mom mom), dad, BN’s name, grandma (am-ma), grandpa (and-pa), dog (pup-pup), cup, i wanna see, no, yeah, love you (ove eww), nite nite, monkey (ahh, ahh), food, Hungary, i want some, mine, please, thank you, drink, shoes, socks, hi cheese, kitty, movie, book, bath, wash, hands
- Can point to and say: Eyes, mouth, nose, ears
- She knows the ABC song by heart and can actually pronounce most of the letters.
- Folds her arms during the prayers and says amen at the end.
- Loves to read scriptures (will “blah blah blah” after we tell her what to say)
- Loves to play games (like pat-a-cake, do as i’m doing, snowman song, etc.)
- Loves to sing. Picked this up from her sister. Always singing and finding something to sing in to.
- Loves to dance. Has some very cute unique moves that I could watch all day.
- Can go up and down the stairs without any problems (most of the time)